Forearms

My forearms are trimmed and fit pretty good. I clamped them together and using Dave's method I used blue painters masking tape to mask the area I don't want glue on. I will only glue the top of the forearms together as they will be the most visible. I will use velcro on the underside so that I can get them on and off a little better. My arms are skinny enough that I could glue both sides and just slip them on, but it's a little tough getting them out like that. 

Update - I've got the biceps trimmed and ready to be glued. They will be glued on both sides as they can just slip on and off. I started with fitting the legs. I think the legs are the weakest part of this armor (not weak as in thin material, but weak as in they suck). On the legs, the lines don't really match up all that well if you followed the trim lines when cutting them out. The calves aren't as bad as the thighs in this regard. 




No comments: