Welcome

Welcome to my Stormtrooper blog. My name is Eric. I have always found the Star Wars universe fascinating. I purchased my first set of FX armor in October '03. I sold it about a year and a half ago. I am getting back into the Stormtrooper costuming scene and I have came across many great Stormtrooper costuming resources while browsing the internet. So many, in fact, that I decided to create this site to keep track of them all and to log the progress of my own Stormtrooper armor build. Check out the links section to the right or view the progress of my build below.

2 comments:

Erik said...

Hi Eric. My name is Erik. Please Email me at ewik0411@yahoo.com. I would like to discuss acouple things with you. I love your site!!!! Thanks. Or you can send me a note on my blog too... Eriks101in1001.blogspot.com...

Please email me!

Unknown said...

Hi Eric, my name is Damian. I'm from Madrid, Spain.
You ordered an AP armor, right?
I'm looking to get one too and wanted to check a couple of things.
Do you mind sending me an email to damianvila at Gmail?
Thanks!
BTW: your site served me a lot! :-D